Welcome to the SR Community!
SR Community is made up of SPRINT Robotics members and serves as a central place for SPRINT Robotics members across the globe to collaborate, share knowledge, and participate in SPRINT Robotics events and activities.
2. Definitions. “The Website” means the website associated with the domain name community.sprintrobotics.org. “SR Community” refers to the SPRINT Robotics Collaborative community platform website; SPRINT Robotics is the owner of the Website.
3. Use of the Website. SPRINT Robotics operates the Website to provide online access to the SPRINT Robotics knowledge base, company and person directories, regional chapters and action groups, committees and events. Any new features added to the Website will also be subject to these Terms.
5. Acceptable Use. You will use SR Community for its intended purpose only, and will not use it for solicitation or advertising purposes. Your Content should include content pertaining to inspection, maintenance and cleaning robots, and industry news that relates to these fields.
SR Community is meant for knowledge sharing, networking and collaboration within groups; you may not solicit anyone's private information or disclose confidential information. No private or personal information should be exchanged within the Website.
6. Prohibited Use of the Website. By accessing the Website, you agree that you will not:
You may not (directly or indirectly) use SR Community with content, or in a manner that:
7. Intellectual Property. The content on the Website, except all Content from Member Companies which includes without limitation, the trademarks, copyrights, text, software, graphics, photos, music, videos, and the like (“Website Content”), is owned by or licensed to SPRINT Robotics and is subject to trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws of the Netherlands. The Website Content is provided for SPRINT Robotics members only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of SPRINT Robotics.
9. Member Content. As a member of the Website, you may be able to post content, such as comments, photos, presentations, articles, profiles (including your name, image, and likeness), messages, notes, text, information, music, and videos (“Member Content”) on the Website. You will remain the owner of the Member Content. By posting Member Content, you represent and warrant that you have the right to post the Member Content, that no third party rights will be violated by such posting, and that you have the right to grant SPRINT Robotics the rights granted herein.
10. Third Party Intellectual Property. SPRINT Robotics respects the intellectual property rights of others. We will respond promptly to remove material that infringes another person’s copyright or other intellectual property right. Notices of claimed infringement should be reported to SPRINT Robotics staff.
11. Website Provided “As Is.” You understand and agree that the Website and all services and information provided on it are provided “As Is” and that SPRINT Robotics assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, or deletion of any user communication, information, or configuration. You, and not SPRINT Robotics, are entirely responsible for all material that you post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website. SPRINT Robotics does not control the material that others post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website, and accordingly SPRINT Robotics does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such material. You acknowledge that SPRINT Robotics and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any material that is available through the Website, including all Member Content.
12. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Website, including with regard to any Member Content.
13. Term and Termination. This Agreement will apply for as long as your company is a member company of SPRINT Robotics. If the member company terminates their contract with SPRINT Robotics, all members of that company will no longer gain access to SR Community.
We may terminate suspend your access to SRCommunity immediately if you: (i) violate any of the terms of this Agreement, (ii) use SR Community in a way which has or may negatively reflect on or affect us, our prospects, or our customers, or (iii) if we determine it to be necessary or desirable in our sole discretion. We are not obligated to provide you with any of Your Content used in connection with SR Community after termination.
15. DISCLAIMER. THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR PROVIDED THROUGH IT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH IT. FURTHER, SPRINT ROBOTICS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER ABOUT OTHER WEBSITES WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. SPRINT ROBOTICS FURTHER DOES NOT WARRANT THE QUALITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED. SPRINT ROBOTICS MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE, OR TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SPECIFICATIONS OR PRICES DESCRIBED IN IT, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND SPRINT ROBOTICS MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS AT THIS WEBSITE OR TO MAKE ANY NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES. INFORMATION PUBLISHED AT THIS WEBSITE MAY REFER TO PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SPRINT ROBOTICS AND ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES RECEIVED FROM THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THEREIN.
version July 10, 2020